Reset my TCC 8902 MI88

rdm

Feb 20, 2011
Hello, before i open this thread i read a lot of post's in this site. I have the root user, i installed the android terminal....

In my tablet ( Aoson MI88 ) , when i go to privacy > factory reset > confirm , i just got my tablet shut off, so, every time i did this step, i turned it on with the faith to get this in the factory reset, but nothing happen (it's a faith problem? =p).
So i jump to the android terminal, and when i put the code ''Reboot recovery'' i got the same, the tablet just turn off, quickly.
So is that, i just wanna know if have some way to reset this tablet. Thanks for the attention

donbarlone

May 31, 2011
Hello, before i open this thread i read a lot of post's in this site. I have the root user, i installed the android terminal....

In my tablet ( Aoson MI88 ) , when i go to privacy > factory reset > confirm , i just got my tablet shut off, so, every time i did this step, i turned it on with the faith to get this in the factory reset, but nothing happen (it's a faith problem? =p).
So i jump to the android terminal, and when i put the code ''Reboot recovery'' i got the same, the tablet just turn off, quickly.
So is that, i just wanna know if have some way to reset this tablet. Thanks for the attention

hello, maybe is too late my answer ...., i tried little button on the back.
Did you find another rom for this tablet, android 2.3 or 2.2?