Review for Lumsing Ultrathin Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard

gracein

Oct 18, 2013
This is a review for Lumsing Ultrathin Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard with Stand.

Amazon.com : Lumsing Ultrathin iPad Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Fluorescent Aluminum Keyboard with Stands For Cellphones and Tablets Samsung Tab 2 Tab 3, iPad Retina iPad 2 New iPad iPad Mini, Google Nexus 7 10, ASUS MeMOPad Vivotab, Acer Iconia, Blaceber

I bought this keyboard for my Nexus. However, the first try is on Galaxy S4.

I choose this keyboard because of the fluorescence. The pictures look cool on Amazon. Another factor is I have bought one excellent power bank from Lumsing before. I have faith on them.

The keyboard is black and it is concise, nothing is redundant. The fluorescent materials are on the characters, they will be luminous in dark. Keystoke touchs good.

There are two LED indicators on the left of the back. One for connecting status, another for charging. Next to it, there is an on /off button and a connecting button. On the top mid of the back, there is a switch for poping out the stands. They are for holding tabs or smartphones while using the keyboard. You can use both for a tab or one for a phone. To hide in these two stands, you need to press the black piece down, then push them into the keyboard.

To connect it to my Samsung Galaxy S4: First, turn on the keyboard. Second, turn on the Bluetooth on the device. Then you will see a “Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard” in the listing. Tickle it, or press the “connect” button on the back of the keyboard. And type the verify code and press enter. Then, the device and the keyboard will be connected successfully.

Finally, don’t forget to switch the Operation System based on your device. Typing is excellent, everything on this ultrathin looks perfect.
$IMG_0574.JPG$IMG_0575.JPG$IMG_0576.JPG$IMG_0581.JPG
$IMG_0590.JPG

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Grace, welcome to the forum. Nice review & a nice looking KB. Is the included USB to mini cord the only means of charging it?

gracein

Oct 18, 2013
Hello Grace, welcome to the forum. Nice review & a nice looking KB. Is the included USB to mini cord the only means of charging it?
Cheers,:p
I think it is the only way to charge with USB, it has build-in rechargable lithium Battery.