[ROM] M009S WM8650_1.3.0_HoneyCombMOD_20110508-HcH

Fiacha

May 28, 2011
Loaded V5 and it is working. WiFi isn't cooperating. It connects and then drops out and never recovers. I'll have to see if it works in the office.I am confused about the installed apps. Settings->Manage Applications show a huge list. I don't see a way to get them to desktop to launch any of them though. The home screen doesn't show anything that displays them. What am I missing?I loaded a few apk's on my SD card. I haven't worked out how to install them either.Any suggestions anyone?Fiacha

jamiesk

May 23, 2011
@Fiacha. There is the middle button on the default launcher on the right hand side. This brings up the installed programs.

To install other apk: Launch a file browser, find the apk and click on it. If there is an error message as not allowed from unknown sources, then goto Settings -> Applications and then tick "Unknown sources". And try again.

Fiacha

May 28, 2011
Thanks jamiesk, I had managed to replace the middle button with an app, and locked out the other launchers. The problem fixed itself when I reflashed, looking for a way to get the WiFi to connect.

I'm still looking for a way to get the WiFi to connect. I believe the hardware is working because I can see the networks (at home and at work) but, on turning on WiFi, the state goes from connecting to disconnected

jamiesk

May 23, 2011
Thanks jamiesk, I had managed to replace the middle button with an app, and locked out the other launchers. The problem fixed itself when I reflashed, looking for a way to get the WiFi to connect.

I'm still looking for a way to get the WiFi to connect. I believe the hardware is working because I can see the networks (at home and at work) but, on turning on WiFi, the state goes from connecting to disconnected

Good. I use wep on the WAP and Im in the same room.It works Ok in other rooms around the house. Sorry I cant be more helpful.

iPETE

Jun 29, 2011
HcH has v6.2 lite available.
I am testing v4 option 9 and it is working but my battery only up to 60% and drain very quickly. Even when disabled a lot of stuff not needed.
I will try v6 final and see how it goes before to the latest v6.2 lite.

I have:
Black MID WM8650 black 2gb 256mb froyo 2.2 from Fleebay.

Marylander

Feb 19, 2011
OK, I have a Silver 2.2 with Green/Red and black audio. I tried 1, 8, 11, 12 Did not work.

Strangely enough 2 worked (although it says it is for Blue light).

But the new rom did not improve the screen a bit. I still have to use my nails or press hard to get screen moving or select an icon. Any remedy to this frustrating issue?

Thanks

imranali

Aug 25, 2011
ok i flashed the ROM with option 8 it booted into the ROM but one problem!!...the touch works fine when i have to scroll down but it is very very resistive if i have to scroll up and i guess no sound aswell...any solutions??

imranali

Aug 25, 2011
yay problem solved!!...selected option 1 both the touch screen and the sound works perfect...give it a go!!

mossopinc

Jul 30, 2011
bit confussed here! the 1st post says it comes with XL App/Game pack but mine didnt??? im guessing a bit here that
[ROM] M009s WM8650 1.3.0 HoneyCombMOD 20110508-HcH is infact Universal Uberoid WM8650 1.5.2 HoneyCombMOD v8 as i cant find the [ROM] M009s WM8650 1.3.0 HoneyCombMOD 20110508-HcH on the site thats linked

its kool i found it.

Last edited:

payney

Aug 31, 2011
Hiya...

I have this Tablet..8 Inch ePad Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Wi-Fi + 3G Capability - US$ 97.99ve tried option 5 & 6 and it doesnt work (uberoid logo) PLEASE HELP ME, IVE OWNED THIS LESS THAN 12 HOURS...MY WIFE WILL KILL ME IF IVE BRICKED IT!!!