[ROM] S22 (HW-702T) Restore Firmware

madfistmikey

Mar 13, 2011
Hey guys .. I was able to flash this but now my toch screnn dosn't work, I can get right to where I need to chose setup wizars or defaults but nothing ... ANy suggetions ???

hystrix

Jan 29, 2011
i can't flash it because it doesn't get into bootloader, once it did, i don't know what's wrong

hystrix

Jan 29, 2011
I think xp is able to see my tablet, i mean i can use ADB shell, but when i turn my device on, no NAND appears in FWDN...

After another hour...
YEAHHH I' DONE IT !!

Last edited:

fiever

Mar 20, 2011
Guys I need some help with my tablet.

Ok I successfully flashed it. So it works again. However, now it says the SD card is unformatted and when I click on format it does nothing. I know there should be 4 gbs in there but in system info, nothing is showing up.

Also, the screen is very unresponsive in the original ROM. Is there any others?

Last edited:

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
Guys I need some help with my tablet.

Ok I successfully flashed it. So it works again. However, now it says the SD card is unformatted and when I click on format it does nothing. I know there should be 4 gbs in there but in system info, nothing is showing up.

Also, the screen is very unresponsive in the original ROM. Is there any others?

For the SD card, my tablet will shows the Unformatted SD Card everything it restarted after crashing. An eject and reinsert will turn it back to normal again.

For the screen, try to run the calibration again. besides, I have an empty file named "calibration.ini" in my sdcard root folder. Not sure whether this helps improving the response of the screen or not.

fiever

Mar 20, 2011
Firmware Version: 2.2
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 #380
Build number: Ver 2.2.0128.20101215-161747
Model Number: Android for S22E (Was Android for S22 before flashing)

I think it's still Android 2.1. Anyway, I found that this rom is faster, and the keyboard is a lot more accurate. For the software part, the google chinese keyboard is gone.

Ok, I found what I think is the newest ROM for the HW-702T tablet. I'm not sure if its better but imo, I think the screen responds a little faster. Notice the different build number:

New ROM I found:
Firmware Version: 2.2 (Of course really 2.1)
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 #465
Build number: Ver 2.2.0128.20101228-091936
Model Number: Android for S22E

If anyone wants it, I will upload it.