Rooted Coby 7035-4 ... but struggling with installing Google Framework, help please?

noylekul

Nov 25, 2012
Didn't work.... The Apps open now, but I just get a server error and can't do anything with the app...

Mrdaviso

Mar 29, 2011
Didn't work.... The Apps open now, but I just get a server error and can't do anything with the app...

What do you mean by server error? I also have rom manager installed for the fix permission function, that's the only thing that I did other than previously mentioned

Sent from my HTC GLACIER using Xparent Blue
My Race Videos

noylekul

Nov 25, 2012
Syncing mail through stock client. But pretty much any apps directly associated with google will not connect to google servers/will not sync. Anytime I try it says "Server Error"

What exactly does the fix permission function do?

noylekul

Nov 25, 2012
Got it fixed!!!!

Downloaded Rom Manager, fixed permissions, then recopied all file from Gapps again, restarted, everything is syncing and working properly so far.

Thanks for the help!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
More than likely he sideloaded it. The app is readily available from places other than the Play Store.

Mrdaviso

Mar 29, 2011
Nice. Since you got rom manager it means you can download now from the market?

Yes, after fixing permissions with rom manager I can access play and download anything I desire. This is on my 7033 but I'm almost certain its working on his 7035 now.

Sent from my HTC GLACIER using Xparent Blue
My Race Videos