Rooting Kitkat 4.4.4

Sparkyair

Dec 14, 2014
The fact that the computer says it formatted the card doesn't mean the card is 100% good. The problem may be the card reader in the tablet but you may never find out if you don't get another card. A 32GB card should work but you can get a cheap 16 or 8 to test.
I will, just was looking online for one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
MSD cards are typically available as Class 2, 4, 6, & 10 where the Class indicates the transfer speed of the MSD in MB/s. If you plan to watch movies and videos stored on your MSD, you should use a MSD that's Class 4 or higher to get smooth playback. (I buy the least expensive Class 4 cards available, but from a reliable store, and have never had a problem.)

Sparkyair

Dec 14, 2014
Well I called the people and they said I did not have to root the table just download ES file manager and I did, still couldn't figure it out all it said was what everything should be there not how to do it so I called them again and she asked what size and I told her 32 gb and she had the nerve to say oh that's too big that is why it doesn't recognize it go to a 16 and it does read 16,what tees me off is they advertise up to 32 gb!

Sparkyair

Dec 14, 2014
The fact that the computer says it formatted the card doesn't mean the card is 100% good. The problem may be the card reader in the tablet but you may never find out if you don't get another card. A 32GB card should work but you can get a cheap 16 or 8 to test.

Thank you guys for all your input I finally got another card this time a 32 gb and it works, glad i came to this site instead of giving the tablet back!!