S7 Battery - Extended Battery

TheRookiGB

Jan 18, 2011
Hi all

As all S7 owners know the S7's battery life is 2 hours Max. (2200mah)

I have noticed that the S7 Slim has a 3200mah battery!

Does anybody know if this is the same size and output as the S7 standard?

If so would it fit? If so where can you buy one?

If this is not the case, then can you buy a better battery than the standard battery?

Ebay UK has s7 batteries at around £19 posted. (Good since they were £30 once.)

However I would prefer a higher spec battery than the same model.

Any ideas?

Cheers All:)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Unfortunately the S7 Slim battery won't fit. Funny though, I get closer to 3.5 hours,, longer if I'm just reading, but I'm sure it depends on your usage, screen brightness,etc.

TheRookiGB

Jan 18, 2011
Unfortunately the S7 Slim battery won't fit. Funny though, I get closer to 3.5 hours,, longer if I'm just reading, but I'm sure it depends on your usage, screen brightness,etc.

Facebook/ Internet browser/sky news widgets and Wifi or 3g, even with brightness on 10-15 kilss the battery. 3,5 hours must me using it like a kindle without and wifi and 3g on.

Cheers.

(bought a motorola old v220 charger with same plug socket on end, only 0.5 amps but ok as extra charger)

TheRookiGB

Jan 18, 2011

Shame about the battery for the s7 slim. may have to but a spare soon before they disapear form anywhere on the interent. Now £15.99 delivered on ebay uk.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I don't know how to correctly judge battery life in mixed use, but I do know I watched 3 + hours of video just the other day and didn't kill the battery. I believe my screen brightness was set about 20%, fairly low. I also had the radio off, so no wifi or 3g drawing down the battery. Configured this way I think I could have reached almost 4 hours of video. Really not that bad...

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

efidol

Dec 30, 2010
I use my S7 as my phone and I keep 3G on & Bluetooth on all day I surf the net and watch videos and use MixZing &/or TuneIn Radio Pro with SuperMonoFroyoPro to stream music and radio to my single ear Bluetooth the better part of the day an I usually have about 40% battery life left at the end of an 8 hour shift... when I get in the car I mount it and charge it for the 45 minute commute back home and it usually reaches around 90% by the time I get home... using the Indonesian rom with brightness set @ 10%

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

TheRookiGB

Jan 18, 2011
Ebay Batteries now just £4 in uk ebay.

I am told that these are "replacement" batteries and may not be genuine Huawei Products.

Anybody bought on of these yet and tested it?

Cheers All