Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus help!!

kalebk07

Apr 1, 2012
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting to the forums. I am the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus! There are a couple issues that I am having with it and was wondering if anyone could help me!

1. When im on Youtube in my account and im looking at peoples channels that I am subscribed to, sometimes when I exit out of the video it wont let me select another one unless I flip from landscape to portrait and back again or vice versa. This is highly irritating because then it goes back to the very top of the channel that I am on. Does this happen to anyone else? Any fixes?
2. My 2nd annoyance with this device is it keeps coming up saying to upgrade to Best Wallpapers HD Pro but then when I go into the market, it says my device isn't compatible!! I have tried searching for the APK and downloading it but after I diwnload it it wants me to choose the app to open the APK and none of them work! I know this must be an easy fix, but I am stumped!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Glad you decided to join our forum!

I know the YouTube app has some issues. Make sure you have updated to the latest version (check the Play Store). I personally just use ICS Browser+ or Dolphin Browser HD set to Desktop UserAgent and enable Flash and use the website.

Sounds to me like you have a nuisance app that is popping up with the wallpapers thing.
I would uninstall any free apps you dont want/need (esp. wallpaper or battery apps).

Worst case, do a factory reset and do not restore your apps.

kalebk07

Apr 1, 2012
Thanks for the info, yea, I have the latest version of the youtube app, how frustrating!!! What is desktop user agent and how do I enable it?? I use Dolphin as my default browser and I love it!!! My tablet doesn't have ICS yet, im hoping soon!!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks for the info, yea, I have the latest version of the youtube app, how frustrating!!! What is desktop user agent and how do I enable it?? I use Dolphin as my default browser and I love it!!! My tablet doesn't have ICS yet, im hoping soon!!

I know this is in Dolphin Browser HD - Menu Key - More - Settings - User Agent (top option).