Samsung Tab 2 won't scroll ALL games when asled to ...

dickhiggins

Apr 8, 2013
Bought my wife a Samsung Tab 2 for Christmas ... she loves it ... BUT ... when she tried to load ALL games (going through Samsung Apps, Games, ALL) ... she can only scroll partially through the list of available games ... doesn't seem to matter which end of the alphabet they are sorted from ... it will not scroll through all of them ... I've downloaded the manual and searched through it but I obviously don't know the right language to use to find the right area to read ... I'm not the primary user and she's not comfortable enough to get out to a forum and pose the question ... so her I am. I assume it's a simple fix ... or setting ... but I can't find the solution on this end. Any help would be appreciated ... nd make my wife very happy. Thanks.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Really Samsung Apps is a strange beast, not quite sure why it exists. Try Google or Amazon for your app needs. From what I've seen of Samsungs offerings its a strange mix of redirection or direct downloads or simply unavailable software. They are offering a couple Sega apps for free right now including Sonic CD 4, the full apps oddly enough, they call it some kind of promotion. Be careful because the demo is also available along side it, be sure and grab the right one.
As far as the Samsung store or whatever they call it misbehaving be sure to download the latest version, there seems to be a new one every time I open the Samsung App.
Confusing, I know, but it has been from the beginning.,The only reason I check the Samsung apps site is the occasional jewel they often distribute for free.

Quick edit, they are giving away a copy of Jet Set Radio, half a gig download, but a unique game with a great soundtrack. Another Sega game.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Dick, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Enjoy the forum!