Samsung's Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Goes Up for Preorder at Office Depot for $850

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
samsung-galaxy-note-pro-122.png

If you are looking to grab yourself a top-of-the-line Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is hard to beat. The specs and feature-list (and display size) on this bad boy are second to none in the Android tablet world right now. Of course, the price is also so high it is second to none as well. Office Depot now has the new Sammy flagship tablet available on a preorder. It will "only" scorch your wallet for a measly $849.99...

What.... you can't take it with you? :)

Here's a spec recap for the The NotePro 12.2:
  • 12.2″ Super Clear LCD display, (resolution of 2560 x 1600)
  • 1.9GHz quad-core processor
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 9,500mAh battery
  • 8MP rear-facing shooter
  • 64GB of internal storage
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Android 4.4
  • Samsung's S Pen
The tablet will likely be shipping on February 13th. Sound off if this is in your future or let us know if it is simply too rich for your taste. Here's a link to the Office Depot preorder page in case you don't mind the steep price.

Source: Office Depot

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
While I would love to have one.
A 12" Tablet is just to big to handle.
A 10" is much more manageable.
3gb RAM is awesome, I'd be happy with just getting one with 2gb.
64gb Storage would be awesome as well, but there isn't that many stock 32gb out there at a good price yet.
As for a 1.9ghz Quad that again would be awesome, But to that I'd like to know if the Graphics Quality is up to par as well, Considering a 1.9ghz chip is on par with Low End Windows PC's.
Android right now just doesn't have the apps that demand that kind of specs yet.
But I will say it would be nice for BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!! :cool: