Should I get a Gpad G10?

Tupin

Aug 16, 2010
I want to use it as a way to watch videos and play games on the go, as well as accessing the Android marketplace. Is it good for that?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
From everything I've read so far, yes this does fit quite well. But it is quite an investment to make in such an unproven product, so ymmv.

dannyboyswe

Aug 30, 2010
I'm after the same thing as Tupin here.

But I'm choosing between the Gpad G10 and Moonse Apad E7002.
They are pretty much the same price, but which one is the better?

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010
I have a G10 arriving today, I want it for the same thing the rest of you do....So I will let you know at soon as I can. (hopefully update you from the G10 using tapatalk)

Aug 4, 2010
I have a Moonse e 7001 and a G10 They seem the same too me expect for 2.1 Android and 256 of Ram.
In fact the Rom that I downloaded from Rodger is better then the factory Android install from PandaWill
The G10 has Multitouch. So does the Moonse I was told by someone from Pandawill that they are different.
Really, I can't tell. Same features, same look, same processor and maybe made at the same factory just re-branded.

After having the G10 for a few days I would say get a Herotab 800 or a Witts A81 e A few dollars more but
the Witts features a removable battery and Herotab has a glass screen.

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010
I want to use it as a way to watch videos and play games on the go, as well as accessing the Android marketplace. Is it good for that?

You will be able to watch vids and play games on the G10 however the processor is a bit chuggy for me. ( i tried a snes emulator and it worked but was slow) It WILL access the market too.

I have had the G10 for about a day now and the only real complaints I have is the snes emulator and the fact that the G10 is minus a HOME physical button. Other complaints I have read talk about the Camera (.03mp) and the lack of GPS.
This is $177.00 here though.

g10tab man

Sep 6, 2010
I just ordered mine yesterday and so i will tell you when i get it but from everything ive heard it seems like the best tablet out yet

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
I have a Moonse e 7001 and a G10 They seem the same too me expect for 2.1 Android and 256 of Ram.
In fact the Rom that I downloaded from Rodger is better then the factory Android install from PandaWill
The G10 has Multitouch. So does the Moonse I was told by someone from Pandawill that they are different.
Really, I can't tell. Same features, same look, same processor and maybe made at the same factory just re-branded.

After having the G10 for a few days I would say get a Herotab 800 or a Witts A81 e A few dollars more but
the Witts features a removable battery and Herotab has a glass screen.

hello,
can you mention same website where to look at these Herotab and Witts?

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010
I just ordered mine yesterday and so i will tell you when i get it but from everything ive heard it seems like the best tablet out yet

IMO it is, but for a cost. You get what you pay for and its nice if you stick with it. It's not perfect and all the tablets coming out in the next 6 months will be better but who knows how long it will take for there to be a tablet that carries all the things you want and is very fast.

I like my G10 just wish it was stronger and faster.....