laughalot

Dec 4, 2012
Any of you that has family and friends who Skype, or you could be "old" like me and have a daughter away at school, the A2109 works great. The picture on Skype looks the same as the PC, bad, though it was smooth. My daughter was using her A2109 and had no issue hearing me, nor did I have any issues hearing her. Neither of us used ear buds. Like in another post it was great watching the Superbowl with her and her friends, since the PC is nowhere near the TV. With the Poetic cover I could stand the tablet up on coffee table. Why sit at a desk when I can lounge on the couch? I also used the tablet to Skype with my nephew, who is stationed in another state, and his family. No issue there either.

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
Just be sure to check the options. It defaults to wanting to load and watch for incoming calls. That may be what you want, but it isn't the way I tend to use it. When I Skype, it's usually pre-arranged and may be on one of a few different devices. I also was pleased with the clarity and performance. The front camera isn't great, but I think it is plenty adequate for Skype.