[Solved] McBub is bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arie

Dec 5, 2012
In april this year I received a defect tablet. After a lot of email I got an return address and was assured that the money for the shipment would be payed back and that would make an exchange. After shipping with Track&Trace (delivered august 20th) they claimed they couldn't find it! After again several emails and asking what they are going to do I finaly heard nothing of them anymore. What a terrible way they do business.

order#1047445

Item code: 145329

Last edited by a moderator:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Arie, I am sorry for your bad experience, but I believe that it must be a mistake. I have talked about your order with our customer service. They told me that they have sent you an Email. Please check your email. Thanks

Arie

Dec 5, 2012
Hi Arie, I am sorry for your bad experience, but I believe that it must be a mistake. I have talked about your order with our customer service. They told me that they have sent you an Email. Please check your email. Thanks

Well it looks like a great forum, because today I received an email from McBub. They want to do a refund.
I'll let you all know how this is ending.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Well it looks like a great forum, because today I received an email from McBub. They want to do a refund.

Sometimes it pays to publicize problems. Glad to hear they are offering a refund.

Arie

Dec 5, 2012

I can report that the money is on my PayPal account! Great that this has ended like this. I want to thank the McBub moderator of this forum for his effort.
And it shows how important a forum like this is for customers!!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I can report that the money is on my PayPal account! Great that this has ended like this. I want to thank the McBub moderator of this forum for his effort.
And it shows how important a forum like this is for customers!!!

Hi Arie, it is my duty to help you solve the problem that you meet on your purchasing. Thanks for your positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.