Speakers won't work Android 2.2 OS

phil72

Jul 3, 2011
I've only had it a month no drops or other abuse but turned off on night then went to use again the next day and external speakers don't work but headphone jack does!? Any ideas other then a fresh reboot it changed nothing, it's not the best tablet out there but it does the same job. As stated running Android 2.2 OS and it worked great until turned off for the night then not when turned back on. Thanks Phil:)

Crockett15

Dec 31, 2011
I've only had it a month no drops or other abuse but turned off on night then went to use again the next day and external speakers don't work but headphone jack does!? Any ideas other then a fresh reboot it changed nothing, it's not the best tablet out there but it does the same job. As stated running Android 2.2 OS and it worked great until turned off for the night then not when turned back on. Thanks Phil:)

I was just wondering if you ever managed to solve this? I could tell the exact same story.

Regards
Daryl.

vinny527

Feb 22, 2012
hi i was wondering if you ever solved this problem? basically the same thing just happened to me. id appreciate yur help. thanks

Phaust

Feb 26, 2012
The speakers on my new tablet with android 2.2 are very light. I can barely hear what sound is being made. However, the earphones work well. I believe that this is a function of the operating system. You might want to upgrade your os to 2.3, you might be able to get better sound. :)

mroswaldo15

Aug 6, 2012
I've only had it a month no drops or other abuse but turned off on night then went to use again the next day and external speakers don't work but headphone jack does!? Any ideas other then a fresh reboot it changed nothing, it's not the best tablet out there but it does the same job. As stated running Android 2.2 OS and it worked great until turned off for the night then not when turned back on. Thanks Phil:)[/QUOTE

by any chance do you know how to make the 2 speaker on the tablet to work.. mine only one is working.. sound good but not loud.. some sound u can bearly hear it.. this is my only prob, the download i got IT!!

mroswaldo15

Aug 6, 2012
The speakers on my new tablet with android 2.2 are very light. I can barely hear what sound is being made. However, the earphones work well. I believe that this is a function of the operating system. You might want to upgrade your os to 2.3, you might be able to get better sound. :)

have u gone to setting and put the volume > sound? and put the sound higher or louder?