sudden problems opening tablet

patricia356

May 8, 2011
I have and android ematic eglide that has worked very nicely and surprisingly well until last night.

Last night when I tried to use browser as soon as I started to go online I was kicked off. The problem kept escalating to other applications as time went on. When I turn on my tablet I get pop up messages that "google has stopped functioning-force close",
apps, nook etc until finally I get one that says . In the meantime my de "the process android.process.acore has stopped. Please try again. In the meantime my desktop and apps and all functions have downloaded in the background. If I hit force close the screen either goes black and reloads or another of the same messages reappears.
I have tried the reset button twice. We have Avg antivirus. I had done nothing unusual prior to the advent of this problem and had not downloaded anything for a week or so. Have only downloaded popular games (angry birds,aporkalypse,etc) and nook app i think from B&N about a month ago.
I anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. This is my first tablet or android device so this is very new to me. Thanks. Pat

capnron

May 8, 2011
I have just experienced the same problem. I've had my pad for 1 month and all was well, then today;
"The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" with the "force close" bar.
I have no idea what caused this as I had no new applications loaded or any other anomoly.
I can use any program but the nag keeps popping up.
Has anyone else had this happen?

capnron

May 8, 2011
OK....this worked for me on my Superpad 2 Flytouch 3.

1. Shut down the system while holding down HOME and MENU.
2. Re-boot the system while holding down HOME and MENU.
3. They system wil go into a "RESTORE" mode.
4. When finished it will automaticly re-boot.
5. You will have to re-set time, date, and location.
6. The nag dissapeared for me. Hope it works for you.:)

Jpboii21

Oct 28, 2011
Thank you cap, but You forgot to mention that once you do dat, the apps get erased. You'll only have factory apps but you can still goto th market and download em again.

wedusc97

Dec 24, 2011
I purchased two ematic eglides for Christmas. One works perfectly, however, I can't get the second's touch screen to work. I can't "click" on anything. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!