super pad vI or V10 touch screen not working

gusduenas

Dec 25, 2011
Hi I have one of those superpad 6 or v10 , recently I have my touchscreen totally non responsive at all.
I tried everything by the book:

reset, had reset, wiped out data, cache, info, etc and reboot it, but so far touch screen is not working at all, only works with the mouse connected.
Any ideas? here is the description of the tablet.

Vimicro VC882 1hgz 512 mb ram android 2.3 10 inches tablet
2 usb ports, 1 hdmi, wifi and external 3g support, gps antenna

Tell if this is something software related or is a hardware thing...thanks for you help friends.

gus

:confused:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
It is very rare that the touchscreen does not work unless there is some hardware issue. If you have done a 'factory reset' (however that works on this pad) and it does not complete a calibration there is LIKELY some hardware issue... cable slipped out/broke, connector came loose... such as that.

This unit should be placed in the FLYTOUCH 2 VARIANT section... perhaps there others will chime in!

:D

markrutaro

May 11, 2012
" Dear GUS i have also experiences a similar problem just a week after acquiring mine. I have tried 'reset' and 'ctrl alt del' without any change at all. I am now stuck with it since there seems to be no dealer in Kampala Uganda.

Mark":mad:

J

jimbo7630

Hi Mark, Have you got a wireless mouse you can plug in and then navigate to Settings>Touch Screen Calibrate and see if you can re-calibrate your screen?

alexblack

May 12, 2012
Hi, I have a superpad V10 and sometimes it wont start or locks....on the rhs near the bottom there is small hole with icon screw and a
'R' ...I poke a straightened paper staple in there and it resets and starts ok, nothing is lost etc ...I lost my stupid manual.. dog took off outside with it..lost or eaten, hope this helps you ...NZ Kiwi No8 wire fix?