SuperPad II internal memory?

greenfrog

Aug 11, 2010
If I look at the mnt it shows SDCARD, SDCARD1, SDCARD2. SDCARD1 and 2 are slot mounted. It appears that SDCARD which is the internal memory is an internally mounted SDCARD. Does anyone know if this is true? If this is the case can it be upgraded by cloning the 2 gb to a larger sdcard? Thanks

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I have read all over forums that there is a 4GB MicroSD card inside of the SuperPAD which holds all of the settings and system memory. That's why there is only one slot on the outside of the tablet.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

roja.romans

May 4, 2011
The Alienware has a tiny screen and a Geforce 360M, which isn't bad, but is still handily outclassed by the 5730, not to mention that the i7 will brutally slaughter that Core 2, overclockable or no. Y

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
The Alienware has a tiny screen and a Geforce 360M, which isn't bad, but is still handily outclassed by the 5730, not to mention that the i7 will brutally slaughter that Core 2, overclockable or no. Y

Wrong thread lol

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
There are two micro sd card slots on the superpad. As far as I ca ascertain the c: drive is a nand flashdrive

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
There are two micro sd card slots on the superpad. As far as I ca ascertain the c: drive is a nand flashdrive

Thats if there is no sd card in the slot. If there is, the sd card becomes the C:\ drive