Feb 8, 2011
is flytouch 3 better then flytouch 2. and there is flytouch 3 on chinagrabber

Yes:

-4GB internal storage vs 2GB
-512MB of memory vs 256mb
-Android 2.2 operating system vs 2.1
-battery 6400mah vs 3000mAh
-no more annoying registration #
-cpu on the one I bought is listed as ZT-180 Processor vs. ARM11 Telechip TCC8902, 1000 MHz*
*There seems to be a lot of controversy on what cpu is really in these things.

These are just the differences that jump out at me, but all in all well worth the extra $50. Should make for a much more stable, and much faster system.

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
very true but its only out in one place im still waiting for a proper review and stuff like that to come out and btw on flytouch 3 it seems they took out the 2 TF slots now its just one

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011
is flytouch 3 better then flytouch 2. and there is flytouch 3 on chinagrabber

I'm wondering if the 6400mA battery thing is legit. I've seen the Flytouch 2 with 3200mA, and 3800mA (the one I have says 3800 on the battery but was advertised as 3200mA.) the Superpad 2s on Ebay are saying 2400mA.

10.2" Android 2.2 GPS WIFI WebCam 3G 512 RAM SuperPAD 2 - eBay (item 280628051166 end time Feb-16-11 18:35:17 PST)

I wonder if they are just saying 6400mA becasue it has 2 3200mA Cells in it, or is is acutally 6400mA at 7.4V vs 2 x 3200 a 3.2 V. If that makes any sense.

6 hours would be great though. If I order another Superpad I think it will be the one on Chinagrabber if the specs are accurrate.

It would be nice to know if anyone has seen one of these yet.

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011
The other thing that seems strange is that he Ebay Superpad 2s show 1 Micro SD card Slot where as the ChinaGrabber units claim that there are 2 Micro SD slots. which one is that knock off??

jvanhare

Dec 12, 2010
We will have to wait and see when they arrive. I don't think ChinaGrabber is falsifying descriptions on all these new 2.2 tablets though. In such a competitive business environment, it wouldn't make long term sense to ruin the websites reputation for short term gain. I purchased my FlyTouch 2 direct from an E-Bay seller from China (Shop-Shenzhen) for $199 shipped and it came in like 6 or 7 days. It didn't seem to have any of the problems others had here in the forum, so I think they are working pretty fast on development.

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011
searching the web, it seems as though a few people have received theirs already. I've had decent luck buying stuff from china on Ebay so If the ones listed on Ebay are actually 6400maH batteries and not 2400maH batteries then I might go that way even if the price is a little higher.

My Flytouch 2 works fairly well, although I have been getting some lockups when the CPU is taxed for awhile. I think it is a heat issue because the back of the unit is fairly warm when it happens.

jvanhare

Dec 12, 2010
Has anyone received theirs yet? You know we're going to want a review and some YouTube video!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
well i just ordered mine hopefully gets here soon, and i will try to make a video despite not having a clue on android system this is actually gonna be my first time to get anything with android. but hopefully i get it soon

GriZzlEnLS

Jan 25, 2011
My concern is that there will not be a firmware update for the Fly Touch II models to 2.2, because they are using older hardware.

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
yeah in flytouch 3 it comes with 2.1 but have to update it to 2.2 which i have no clue how to do but i'll figure it out i think still waiting for the tracking number they better sent it out soon i need it for my college stuff

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
hello guys!
this is my first post here, i have just purshaced the flytouch 3 like few of u im still waiting for my tracking info, but i was reading all ur thaughts and i have found the first review here u go,
this tablet is exclusive to chinagrabber so dont bother looking for it on ebay or anywhere els, if u find it will be sertainly throught them

Last edited by a moderator:

dariukstis

Nov 3, 2010
Would like to see how much free ram in FT3 with fresh boot. Currently got FT2 and would not buy ever tablet with resistive screen.

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011
One of the Sellers on Ebay confirmed that the 2400mA spec is a typo and should be 6400mA.

BTW saying the FT III is a chinagrabber exclusive is like saying you work for chinagrabber. I dont beleive it.

I received my FT II Off Ebay and since it is an actual piece of Hardware I have no reason to believe that the FT III isn't vapor ware either. And just about anything is available on Ebay...

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Chinagrabber (associated with apad tv) is a banned vendor because of past involvement with deliberate false advertising with ZT180.

Youtube video has been removed.

If this new tablet exists, it is not Gome branded and cannot be called a Flytouch at all. Instead, it is a new generic Infotmic 10" variant.

The Flytouch 2 and Zenithink lineups have decent quality mainly because of their associated branding. Subsequent products are really 'debranded' instead of 'generic'.