Sylvania Problem with Boot Up

Steve66

Aug 29, 2013
Hey Guys,

New to the forum. I've had the Sylvania SYTABE7-2 for a couple of years. Its pretty much sat in a drawer. The kids had problems with it being slow and they never used it. So I thought I would get it working again for my 9 year old for games. I go to turn it on and it was stuck with the Orange Sylvania for boot up. So I did a search and they talked about the 3 finger reset which I did. I received a message of No recovery image is found, try to recover from SD. I searched for this error message and not being a Techy Guy Im not really sure what to do to make this unit work. Thanks for the Help

Steve

kmzn2

Sep 16, 2013
My situation was almost identical to the one mentioned by Steve.

If you mean putting the point of a pen into that reset button on the back, I did.
One time I just pressed and released. One time I held it down for ten seconds. It still booted up to "Sylvania".

I hate to trash this tablet because in my line of work, it is helpful to have a variety of devices at varying prices to show customers the differentiation.

Is there anything I can do to be able to utilize it like I did when I bought it a couple of years ago?