SYNET7LP-DS Shows Zero Internal Storage

TheSoundUnion

Sep 9, 2012
OK I need a little help i have a Synet7lp-ds tablet hardware id 12.7.0.12 running stock android 2.2 ROM but right now it is showing that there is 0 internal storage after doing some searching on this forum i have found a lot of information on how to fix the issue i need to flash the stock ROM through recovery the only problem is i cannot find this ROM anywhere so if anyone has a copy of this ROM or a ROM that will work on this device it would be appreciated.

mfvides

Nov 8, 2012
OK I need a little help i have a Synet7lp-ds tablet hardware id 12.7.0.12 running stock android 2.2 ROM but right now it is showing that there is 0 internal storage after doing some searching on this forum i have found a lot of information on how to fix the issue i need to flash the stock ROM through recovery the only problem is i cannot find this ROM anywhere so if anyone has a copy of this ROM or a ROM that will work on this device it would be appreciated.

I also need the rom

Sep 18, 2012
i have also facing the same problem if u have the solution plz. forword to me how to solve the problem . plz.zzzzzzzzzzzz........

Ghettodragon

Jan 29, 2015
I hope this helps everyone!! http://www.tabletfirmware.org/archives/92 SYLVANIA SYNET7LP Infotmic
How to install the firmware?

1).Using a TF card FAT32(a 2gb or less would be better) and extract the downloaded file and put folder “Android” directly into the root of the TF card;

2).Turn off the tablet and put the TF card into the tablet.Press “Power On”,the tablet would start to search the firmware file automatically;

3).Have a look the words in the screen and make sure no errors.About 3 to 5 minutes,you can remove the TF card;

Im on to something but its not perfected yet!!