tablet advice

blando233

Mar 15, 2011
Ok so i am looking for a tablet for like around the house and on the go kinda thing. Any advice or ideas where to go. Like i was looking at the android ones and do you have to go through like a cellular provider to just use the thing? im looking for somthing to like to connect to the wifi i dont want an ipad i dont like mac so..any ideas? im just confused if u have to use the android tablets through somthing to pay for to just use at home when all i want to do is connect to the wifi and use to search the web and ebooks and all that good stuf..like i want an android one just dont know how it all works to get them to work is why i am wondering if u have to go through like sprint or verizon or somthing

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
there are plenty of wifi-only tablets available. have a look around in the various OEM-specific sub-forums and make a decision based on user reports, how active the community is, and what you actually expect out of a tablet. there are plenty of good machines available for less than US$200.00.

blando233

Mar 15, 2011
Where do I go to look for the wifi tablets? Was looking through the forums didn't see what you we saying unless I missed it.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App