Tablet crashed will not reboot

casarova

Mar 19, 2014
Just finished a call, went to msgs to check then started getting msgs program has stopped ie messaging has stopped, android apps has stopped media has stopped. I shut off using the on/off button and tried to switch on again. Screen reads CITYCALL. Nothing else. Pushed the reset button (hole in the back) still thesame, what can I do?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
A factory reset is the usual fix for the problem you're experiencing. Hopefully, someone with that tablet will be able to tell you how to do that for your tablet.

While you're waiting for replies, you might try some of the factory reset methods suggested in this thread to see if any work for your tablet: How Do I "Factory Reset" My Tablet?. You won't hurt it and one of them might just work. Good luck!

casarova

Mar 19, 2014
Did the 'factory' reset. Worked for half a day then all apps started shutting off one by one. Scanned the tab with avg mobile antivirus and the message root is in privilage mode some apps will not work. Also when I did the reset the music that was sent via bluetooth remained on the tablet.