Tablet for her, Dual core or quad core, nice screen etc help!

OvinR

Dec 5, 2012
Looking for a Tablet and have been told for chinese tablet to go for Onda, PiPo, Ainol?

Now I have been looking and want suggestions as the latest offerings are now coming with quad core processors, Android Jelly bean, HD cameras even. The misses goes on facebook, skype etc.. Reads some books too. And I think the 7" versions or even 8" can fit in her purses.

Pipo U1
Ainol Novo 7 Flame

The above look decent but which other tablets do you guys recommend?

I haven't really kept track of these lately and want to know what is the current things going on with the China branded Tablets.
Thanks

D

Dawnstar

Looking for a Tablet and have been told for chinese tablet to go for Onda, PiPo, Ainol?

Now I have been looking and want suggestions as the latest offerings are now coming with quad core processors, Android Jelly bean, HD cameras even. The misses goes on facebook, skype etc.. Reads some books too. And I think the 7" versions or even 8" can fit in her purses.

Pipo U1
Ainol Novo 7 Flame

The above look decent but which other tablets do you guys recommend?

I haven't really kept track of these lately and want to know what is the current things going on with the China branded Tablets.
Thanks

I have seen the Ainol Novo 7 Flame for £179.99 the same price range for a (Samsung galaxy Tab 2) 10.1" in PC world something to think about also Pipo M1 is £162.99, If it was me i wouldn't buy any Chinese tablets at this time i would wait a see next years models or save up for the real Ipad.

It's really up to you what you buy i am only give you my opinion;)

Dec 4, 2012
Shortages in the Ainol Fire led me to the Onda V712. So far, I have been very impressed by it. I bought it off e#ay from a US reseller who had already flashed to the most recent firmware and removed the bloatware. The screen and build quality is among the best I've seen. Spec's are pretty much identical to the Flame, except it doesn't have built-in bluetooth, and slightly lower spec'd battery. I'm getting 4:30 to 5 hours per charge in mixed usage.

OvinR

Dec 5, 2012
Shortages in the Ainol Fire led me to the Onda V712. So far, I have been very impressed by it. I bought it off e#ay from a US reseller who had already flashed to the most recent firmware and removed the bloatware. The screen and build quality is among the best I've seen. Spec's are pretty much identical to the Flame, except it doesn't have built-in bluetooth, and slightly lower spec'd battery. I'm getting 4:30 to 5 hours per charge in mixed usage.

Thanks!
I will look into the reseller!