Tablet given to me a sgift

gracvel

May 15, 2012
This Gracvel. I received the tablet as gift, but I have very little technical knowlewdge(practically none). I started paying around with the tablet and ended downloading unknowingly some files. I can not find a way to delete these files. I would lie for someone to explain step by step ( likethose instructions for dummies) how to delte the files. Thanks, gracvel

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new A100 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Iconia A100 forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Gracvel, what types of files did you download? Di you go into the Google Play Store and download applications? Or did you go into the web browser and download a file from a link on a web page?

If you want to delete applications there are a couple of ways to do that. Generally this is called uninstalling an app.

If you downloaded files from the internet through the browser you need to locate the downloads folder and then you can delete the filed from there. There are also a couple of ways to do this.

Please let us know which sounds more like what you did.