Tablet won't run apps!

RogueShadow

Jan 13, 2015
I've tried to run an app, and it loads halfway then it just returns to the homescreen! Some apps I can still run like Clash of Clans, but other ones I can't! I've even tried to factory reset my tablet 2 times and still nothing! It's too late to return it. I have a Digiland 7' Tablet w/ Dual quad core Model number: DL701Q. It has a built in front and back camera and 8GB memory. Thanks!!

RogueShadow

Jan 13, 2015
And it also takes forever to load the keyboard and in the middle of typing it just disappears, I've tried updating it, re and unistalling it, and nothing works. Please help, Thanks!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Did ll the apps you have installed come from Amazon or Google or did you side-load any? When you did the factory resets did you test anything app by app or just install them all again? My guess is that one or more of the apps you are running is funky.

RogueShadow

Jan 13, 2015
All came from google play store. And when I factory reset it, I downloaded one app, and it still didn't run. I looked at the reviews of the apps, and no one is saying that the app never loads. So it has to be my tablet.
Thanks for the reply. :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It may be the tablet but if some apps run OK it doesn't sound like hardware.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It's difficult to compare one tablet with another as far as apps running or not. There are tons of variable like the type of processor, (many apps won't run on an Atom processor that will on an ARM processor as an example), and some have not been approved either by the developer or by Google for use on certain tablets. Wish I could be more help.

RogueShadow

Jan 13, 2015
I'v efigured it out!! All I did was just turned the tablet on and back on! So simple! I guess I haven't turned it off once since i got it, so thats probably why. :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sometimes the obvious solution isn't obvious enough.o_O Glad you got it sorted out.

DADATAW

Jan 15, 2016
Funny thing is mine started doing the same thing today. I also did a factory reset but that constituted restarting, like RS said he did in the beginng. At the end a reboot cured it all Hmmmmmm. I have a Galaxy Tab2. BTW rebooting failed to cure the issue.