Tablet Won't Turn On

rnkyle

Feb 28, 2014
Last night around 8pm I was on instagram using my Proscan tablet model PLT7777G-Q. I froze so I held the power button to turn it off. I tried turning it on and it wouldn't. I tried powering it on after leaving it on the charger for an hour, nothing. I let it sit over night without charging and nothing. Then I plugged the charger in and it showed the charging logo for 1 second then screen just went black again. Nothing has happened from that point. Help please and thx.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.
Next, try to press different hardware buttons until you are given a list of options.
Note: If Volume Up and Power doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power.
Good luck!

rnkyle

Feb 28, 2014
Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.
Next, try to press different hardware buttons until you are given a list of options.
Note: If Volume Up and Power doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power.
Good luck!

How do I press the volume? There's no side buttons or anything for it.

rong

Jan 6, 2014
I don't have the same tablet as you do, but my Rockchip 3168 has done something similar, i.e., not respond to power button. Mine does not have volume buttons, only the power button and reset hole on the back. I have to press the reset with a paperclip and then power on with the power button.

rnkyle

Feb 28, 2014
My tablet hasn't even been showing the charging logo even when plugged in. I was able to get it on and factory reset it earlier but it just kept freezing. It SOMETIMES displays the logo when I kinda put pressure on the back. Now most of the time if im lucky enough to get it turned on it just freezes at the blue proscan screen