Taking note on tablet?!?

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
Hi guys,

I have done quite a number of research, yet still couldn't find my answer. I figure this is pretty much based on experience.

May I have a recommendation on a high-end tablet where you can take note (using a stylus pen) right on an word file or a powerpoint slide (already have typed NOTE on there)

So far I came across two good candidates (but I'm still considering others if they allow me to do so too)

• HTC Flyer - The stylus feature is exactly what I want but the tablet itself isn't great
  • Lenovo Thinkpad 1838 (can only see write note on a blank sheet of paper and it is not rooted yet)

I'm greatly appreciated any helps!

Last edited:

Goblin

Aug 20, 2011
Hi.bought eee and not a single moment sorry. Got the keypad and with that extra battery life. I know its not one of you choises but on personal experiences great price great battery life, not bulky and additional uab slots on keyboard.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

java

Oct 30, 2011
I have a Transformer and want to use a stylus to fill in fields on a word document template--it's allowing me to type in the fields but the stylus isn't doing anything visible. Do I need to activate the likely-looking icon (which isn't lighting up with I click on Edit), and if so, how? Or do I need an app to allow the stylus to work with my template (which is on a flash drive)? Or do I need to reformat the document? Help! I have one more week to decide if this is the device for me or if I need to return it and select another one.