Target's Amazing Sale: Acer Iconia A500 Tab for Only $350 Bucks!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
acer-target-store-add-350.png

Target has just started an amazing sale on the Acer Iconia A500 Android Tablet. They have the device for only $400 dollars and you get a free $50 dollar Target Gift card to go with it, making it effectively just $350 bucks! This is a ridiculous price for this device considering its specs:
  • 10.1 Inch 1280x800 display
  • 1Ghz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 16GB storage, MicroSD card slot
  • 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras
  • USB and microHDMI ports
  • Android 3.1
This is a limited time offer, but they haven't made it clear how long it will last, although it's probably just for this week. Also, this is an "in-store" deal only, and is not available online, so you will have to "beat-feet" your way to your nearest Target to take advantage of this smokin' deal.

Be sure to check out our sister-site dedicated to Acer Android Tabs @ AcerTabletForum.com

Source: AcerTabletForum.com via AndroidPolice

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
I'm really enjoying mine quite a bit!

The Andoid 3.1 OTA update arrived when i got home from work and the thing downloaded it and applied it with no problems.

i was actually expecting problems, as I had rooted and removed some apps, bu it all went well.

fbales

May 5, 2010
Which root did you use? Gingerbeak or Iconia Root?

I got mine at Target Saturday, and it upgraded to 3.1 the following Monday (last). I love this tablet except for Acer's (lame) attempt at customization. They should remove their software. It's fast!! I'm going to root mine soon.