TCC8803: Any experiences by now ?

cider101

Jan 17, 2011
Just wondering, if anybody has already made some experiences with products like this.
Well, i'm waiting for an 8 inch version ;)

SilentKnight

Sep 24, 2010
I don't have any experience, the specs look good, except the pictures all look rendered.. where are the real photos?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Someone told me that gaming fails on this device. This might mean this thing is having the same white graphical glitches found in the TCC8902. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but this is quite possible.

cider101

Jan 17, 2011
here is a little hands-on video on the 7" version.
Despite of the 7 and 8" pads, they briefly show an upcomming 10" version

Last edited by a moderator:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I am pretty sure that's an Emdoor OEM model. Never heard of this HK company. Might be just some small company who took a few samples to CEBIT to leverage sales.

The salesperson is clueless.

shenit

Jul 17, 2010
Someone told me that gaming fails on this device. This might mean this thing is having the same white graphical glitches found in the TCC8902. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but this is quite possible.

We had tested Angry Birds with this device without any problem. Can you tell us what are the game that fails so that we can test out.

The product details is available here, this is the resistive touchscreen version:-
Gpad 702 Telechip TCC8803 Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 1.2Ghz Flash 10.1

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
We had tested Angry Birds with this device without any problem. Can you tell us what are the game that fails so that we can test out.

The product details is available here, this is the resistive touchscreen version:-
Gpad 702 Telechip TCC8803 Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 1.2Ghz Flash 10.1

Shanzhaiben just briefly mentioned it. Ultimately it was a rumor I heard and may not be entirely accurate.
在3D处理方面提升不明显,游戏性能没有较大的改善
I assumed that they were comparing to TCC8902, which was a disaster for 3D gaming. This was supposed to be a paid advertisement, so it does not make sense for them to mention something like this if there was not some truth to it.

We need more information.

I personally think this Emdoor OEM TCC8803 EM73 will do pretty well. There is evidence that they ODM the Coby Kyros MID7015, which gives me more confidence of their capabilities.

jrockz

Feb 28, 2011
Shanzhaiben just briefly mentioned it. Ultimately it was a rumor I heard and may not be entirely accurate.
I assumed that they were comparing to TCC8902, which was a disaster for 3D gaming. This was supposed to be a paid advertisement, so it does not make sense for them to mention something like this if there was not some truth to it.

We need more information.

I personally think this Emdoor OEM TCC8803 EM73 will do pretty well. There is evidence that they ODM the Coby Kyros MID7015, which gives me more confidence of their capabilities.

I have one in hand right now but it looks like it has a few bugs to it. They are supposedly working on a 2.3 firmware that should fix the bugs.

Bugs are: Touch screen responds only on certain parts of the the screen. The edges are the least sensitive. Also, I have noticed that the screen flickers on and off and then stops.

If I have any more information I will respond here.

frazmarti

Mar 15, 2011
I've ordered a gpad 702 from shenit, I'll update on how it is when it arrives

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

frazmarti

Mar 15, 2011
I got mine today, faulty charger but its now working, all working well but no market so looks like I need to sort that out after some reading!

Last edited:

mrphantuan

Mar 3, 2011
I am pretty sure that's an Emdoor OEM model. Never heard of this HK company. Might be just some small company who took a few samples to CEBIT to leverage sales.

The salesperson is clueless.

quantumfusion

Dec 22, 2010
i am a owner of the GT-PAD TCC8803 , high resolution

Love the resolution , but seems like the touch accuracy doesnt support the resolution well.

phiit

Jun 1, 2011
i am a owner of the GT-PAD TCC8803 , high resolution

Love the resolution , but seems like the touch accuracy doesnt support the resolution well.

I have the same one, branded "Diel Flick 7"". Do you have the full Market? I first found all my downloads but later it shows nothing? Also are there any tweaked / custom ROMs for this thing?

deathofkai

May 6, 2011
has anyone tried any games on this device, like Asphalt 6 HD, Need For Speed Shift, or the psx emulator psx4droid? or is anyone willing to test these out??

Would be much appreciated :)
trying to make my mind uo between the Dropad/Herotab C8 and the Sense V7/Diel Flick 7...