The G10 Haipad or the X5A Telechip???

Tes

Nov 11, 2010
Hi Guys

Has anyone bought the products below. Dont know which is best???

New G10 Haipad Android 2.1 Tablet with 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Camera

X5A Plus Telechip Android 2.1 Android Tablet PC with 1080P HDMI Port, Accelerometer, Multi Touch Screen

Any recommendations guys:)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
X5A build quality is better, but G10 has better touchscreen response and physical buttons. I think those are the main differences.

mcamou

Oct 28, 2010
I got the G10 Haipad from Euogo.com. Build quality is acceptable but I've been having a big problem, the tablet freezes up after a few minutes and I have to use the physical switch to turn it off and on again. I've been in correspondence with the people at Euogo who first told me to try a new firmware release which didn't do anything. A week and a half ago I emailed them telling them that but haven't heard from them since (and I've sent out 3 or 4 more emails).

So, at least in my experience, I can't recommend either the G10 Haipad or Euogo.com.

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
To be honest I think there are a few tablets that are slightly better. There are a few Android 2.2 device out that look really promising. You can find a comparison between different android tablets at the link in my signature. Hope it helps

LS650

Nov 11, 2010
I have a G10. I am reasonably happy with it; that said, if you can afford to spend the extra money, I'd recommend a tablet with a capacitive touch screen. The G10 is not bad as far as resistive goes, but it's just not as nice to use as the capacitive screens.

MrBBJGlobal

Dec 17, 2010
I've used both the ZT-180 and the G10 tablets. Although the G10 is smaller than the ZT-180, I like G10 with the "multi-touch" screen better, they both have very good video playback. I have added many Apps with the Android market app. If anyone wants a G10, Flying Touch II or ZT-180 check out to my ebay listing at SmartGiftIdeas for some great pricing, you can also send me your mail address and I can send you a paypal invoice. Pricing for tablets on Ebay for the G10 with 4GB and newer CPU is $185.99, the ZT-180 is $200.99 and the Flying Touch II is $227.97, shipping cost via UPS is included. For a few bucks more you can add a case and keyboard combo. No web site as of yet but one is coming next year.

Last edited by a moderator: