The Ultimate Tablet

TranceMaster

Jun 28, 2011
Hello, I'm bored and would like to hear your thoughts about your Ultimate Tablet? :cool:

Use your imagination and be as creative as you want, but still try to make use of current technology (e.g we all want batteries that never dies, but that aint gonna happen anytime soon hehehe)

What I want is:
1. Built-in stand and cover
2. Very high resolution camera X 2
3. Be able to borrow CPU/GPU power from my computer.
4. Some kind of screen (or metal) covering the back, so i can control color and the look of it.
5. From a company that adds the most wanted features to the software using some kind of a ranking system on their website.
6. Costs less than €1000/$1500

what about you? :)

mtwd

Apr 27, 2011
Definitely needs a stand, stylus with storage slot & detachable keyboard - a cross between a netbook and tablet.
Need to be able to swap the sim without losing settings - or maybe a phone account that provides 2 sims that share data.
Light weight and thin but with lots of power/memory etc
Strong enough to withstand the occasional drop. - yeah I know I'm a klutz.

RoboDroid

Jun 27, 2011
15" or 18" screen. They probably will never offer one that big, but I would love to carry it out to porch or lay on couch to watch movies.

Don't care so much about portability - I just want big screen. Would probably never carry a beast like that around out on the town.

For that matter, it would be like a wireless LCD TV that could be moved from room to room.
Might as well go for 40" - YEAH BABY! :D

PeteDee

May 21, 2011
LOL, I already have a 40 inch screen with wireless that can easily be moved from room to room, LED Bravia, you can pick it up with one hand.

But seriously for personal use my 10 inch A500 is just fine.

Pete