toshiba tablet

jcaceres

Jan 5, 2011
is it possible to use skype in a toshiba journ.e touch tablet? which version should i download?

bilallucky

Jan 8, 2011
Toshiba Folio 100 is powered by Android 2.2 froyo with the touch of UI which make it friendly to users.You can get a snappy performace by Folio 100.you can also play your video with HD device or USB and mini USB ports.The internet softwere of this tablet is Opera Mobile browser and you can also make a good video chat vai it’s webcam and you all install skype .The tablet is fully supported by Flash 10.1 version.

Last edited:

jamsy69

Jan 20, 2011
Toshiba Folio 100 is powered by Android 2.2 froyo with the touch of UI which make it friendly to users.You can get a snappy performace by Folio 100.you can also play your video with HD device or USB and mini USB ports.The internet softwere of this tablet is Opera Mobile browser and you can also make a good video chat vai it’s webcam and you all install skype .The tablet is fully supported by Flash 10.1 version.
Excuse me, but i must be missing something here. Folio fully supports flash!?? That is simply not true even when you go official toshiba site, they say it will be available soon. And i also beleive that skype is not usable on folio tablette, unless you "crack" it and than you can go on android market and download skype app...I think bying this pos from toshiba was the biggest mistake i've made lately. Will try to sell asap!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Folio works with flash. It's just not an officially supported feature.

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Will Toshiba make a 7-inch tablet, or are they staying with the 10 inch ones?