Transfer Files from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5

VinceNigel

Apr 18, 2014
switch from iphone 4s to a new galaxy s5, i dont know how to transfer files from iphone to samsung. when i switch from iphone 4 to 4s several years ago, i could sync iphone 4s with itunes backup file from iphone 4. but itunes can not connect with galaxy s5.

what should i do? wish someone can help me.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If iTunes is your primary concern and you use a PC, sign up for Google Music. You can install an app on your PC that will sync all your iTunes and more (20,000 files free) to the Google Cloud. All will then be available on the phone. You may want to also join out sister site here Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum for S5 specific help.

VinceNigel

Apr 18, 2014
Welcome to the forum

If iTunes is your primary concern and you use a PC, sign up for Google Music. You can install an app on your PC that will sync all your iTunes and more (20,000 files free) to the Google Cloud. All will then be available on the phone. You may want to also join out sister site here Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum for S5 specific help.

OK, i will visit it and try to find an answer. thank you!

UDandrew

Apr 12, 2014
switch from iphone 4s to a new galaxy s5, i dont know how to transfer files from iphone to samsung. when i switch from iphone 4 to 4s several years ago, i could sync iphone 4s with itunes backup file from iphone 4. but itunes can not connect with galaxy s5.

hey, VinceNigel. i found a link about this on twitter, you can have a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

lenerod

Sep 3, 2014

Google account helps to transfer contacts, and I successfully made it. But for SMS, photos, music and other files....Sorry, I do not know.o_O:(

Shanshan33

Apr 20, 2016

Samsung Smart Switch, a free tool provided by Samsung, help you Unapproved link removed. seamlessly.
Or you can help with Link removed,, which is a powerful iPhone to Galaxy Transfer tool that helps transfer contacts, text messages, calendar, photos, videos, and music from iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5 to Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5/Edge.