tried out some new apps that work pretty darn well.

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
I got the app. TV Show Streams... did the freebie first and worked great and then bought the app.. LOADS of TV shows to watch when ever you get the hankering..

I know a lot of you all have been using TuneIn but just tried it was pleasantly surprised at how MUCH it provides.. got to listen to a radio station in the Antarctic ? who knew they even had one... Then flipped to Virgin Islands for some real Island music.... What was interesting is no matter where I went they were pretty much playing American Music... GUESS I never realized it was EVERYWHERE...

then had some fun with Old Time Radio Player.. lots of funny old radio shows... not for everyone but I enjoyed them for a change .. also some Radio DRAMA's.. were even funny...

Anyone else fine any new and FUN apps ???? I just love to try them out for the heck of it..

krautdog

Mar 24, 2011
Nice :)
That is good info that I appreciate. And I agree that TuneIn Radio is fantastic...certainly not the world's only streaming radio player, but the way it works and is set up is top notch.

CLSmith

Jan 14, 2011
Crenita; pls refresh my memory, which OS are you running?

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Try a new launcher called regina 3d excellent carousel like launcher

Another app that is cool is taptu a news aggregator that looks like a magazine

Textfree for sending text messages

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

CLSmith

Jan 14, 2011
I am just 24 hr into CM7... got brave.. hehehe

Thanks for the info. On SD or eMMC? I got my SDHC 8G class card today. Getting braver, just can't decide whether to upgrade and reroot w/ manual nooter and run CM7 off SD or stay where i am and runCM7 off SD. I don't want to loose the NC reader. Is it easy as it sounds to switch btwn the 2 when running off SD?

Sent from my NC Autonootered Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
CLS, I was thinking as well of a bootable CM7 but you wouldn't have the same speed as when you flash the rom internally when you surf , so I gave up the idea. Now they fixed the manual nooter for stock 1.2.0 I'll try that, Spider told me everything seems to work fine, Stock 1.2.0 is faster than 1.1 .0 and has flash and wifi connection has improved and I think even the battery has a longer life so I believe once I root it I might not feel the need to flash CM7
Gloria

Last edited: