trouble loading movies on sd card 2

jsmith

May 6, 2012
i got a 32gig sd micro card for extra storage and i can't get it to load more than 1 movie. i'm loading them from my computer and they show on the card but when i bring up the movie player they are not there. i have tried mobo player and am now using mx. any body got any ideas ? thanks!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The player app needs to see where the files are at. See if there is a scan for media feature in the player or a way to direct it to certain folders. Another way is to use a file explorer and to navigate to where you have the files on the SD card and touch one. You will then get a pop-up asking you which app to use to open the file. Select the app and then that player should be able to recognize that directory going forward.

ute4lepan

Jul 4, 2012
I've had so many probs trying to transfer movies from my PC to my LePan. For me, there is trouble with the supplied cord. So I bought a little card reader to USB adapter from Amazon. The transfers now all work great. When I used the supplied cord, the transfers always simply timedout.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I've had so many probs trying to transfer movies from my PC to my LePan. For me, there is trouble with the supplied cord. So I bought a little card reader to USB adapter from Amazon. The transfers now all work great. When I used the supplied cord, the transfers always simply timedout.
Can you post a link to that card reader? How does that bypass the need for your le pan cable?