two usb drives

swarupskb

Sep 20, 2012
is it possible to use two pen drives on BSNL Penta IS703c tablet at the same time? i just need a solution to transfer data from one pen drive to another.......rather specifically i want to transfer my camera photos to external hdd using tablet as media......please help...:)

D

Dawnstar

I don't think a (external hdd usb) can work because it is a moving part that need power like a PC/laptop, anyway it didn't work on my tablet you could try (SSD hd) The only things that works is usb memory sticks, iphone to tablet and tablet to PC/laptop also micro sd, SDHC. so there are many ways of coping all your data.

Never tried tablet to tablet:D

Last edited by a moderator:

swarupskb

Sep 20, 2012
actually i wanted to know if we can use two usb drives (not usb devices like keyboard/mouse) together and i can see two udisks in file manager.........:cool:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
actually i wanted to know if we can use two usb drives (not usb devices like keyboard/mouse) together and i can see two udisks in file manager.........:cool:

You could always try it, but I think the problem may be one of the amount of voltage required for 2 at the same time. Some people have reported that a USB hub won't work but others have said they do. It's a hot and miss. You may want to see if using a powered USB HUB might do it.

As for the previous post(er) mechanical hard disks do work, some even if they don't require they be plugged into an outlet. Most portable hard disks work just fine if they have only 1 USB cable connection.