Unable to get into recovery mode on G-Tablet

lhproscia

Aug 4, 2011
I have TnT Lite on my tablet now and it is working fine with now issues. I want to install the new honeycomb os on my tablet but I can not get into recovery mode.

I get the "Recovery Key Detected" in the upper left corner of the screen while the VS Birds logo is on the screen then it got to the next screen w/ gtablet logo, then a black screen loads with a box and status bar, then NOTHING it resets.

Any ideas?

jcbise

Aug 22, 2011
I was trying to go to honeycomb also. I did a complete wipe on my tablet first using NVFlash G tablet wipe and then NVFlash recovery. Now after everything is booted up to 1.0, i updated to 1.1 just fine. I download CWM 0.8, extract them correctly onto the root of the sdcard and try to boot recovery. When i boot into recovery i see the recovery key detected, viewsonic bird logo, gtablet logo and then the black screen with a box with a arrow point down booting everytime i go into recovery. Its almost like it is stuck in a .zip loop when booting into recovery. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Loukabuto

Oct 2, 2011
I get the "Recovery Key Detected" in the upper left corner of the screen while the VS Birds logo is on the screen then it got to the next screen w/ gtablet logo, then a black screen loads with a box and status bar, then it shows splash screen of Vegan Tab Gingerbread, this flashes (tries to load I guess) about 8 times, then a black screen and nothing. So, I try holding vol+ and pwr buttons , and same thing! Any help out there? Thanks in advance! While it's flashing, if I hold the pwr and vol+ buttons, it starts over at "Recovery Key Detected" in the left corner!

Last edited: