unresponsive new androiid tablet ( superpad 2)

charlz

Apr 6, 2011
I have just received a flypad 3 superpad 2, 10.2" android 2.2 tablet from ebay. After I turn it on, everything seems fine for about 5 minutes, then the touchscreen becomes very unresponsive with both the stylus or my finger.

Please help!

Is this a feature of this model?
Can I do anything to fix it?
Is it faulty do you think?
Should I try to get my money back!"

Any replies appreciated

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Reboot the tablet. If that does not work, get your money back and don't buy another off of Ebay. It's just a bad place to buy Android tablets.

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
Reboot the tablet. If that does not work, get your money back and don't buy another off of Ebay. It's just a bad place to buy Android tablets.

Hi, if ebay is a bad place to buy android tablets can you provide us with the best place to buy them & which cheap tablet is the best buy.. By cheap I mean $200-$250 or less range.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
What size are you going for? You can get the Nook Color (7 inch) for $250 from B&N's website.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
This is not a feature of the tablet. Have you tried applying one of the new updates? Look in the other threads for this tablet. I just posted a link ro a firmware upgrade, the one I am still using on my superpad 2. I don't know who you bought it from on ebay, but if you have to ship it back to china you will be better off exhausting all other posibilities before going that route. Just try the upgrade and let us know if you still have the problem. We will help you try everything that might help before you have to deal with people that all of a sudden only speak mandarin :)

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App