Usb Host Mode ?

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
WTH? Why can't I use a xbox controller to a coby kyros 1024n with cm-9 (see Vernox's thread) I really need it.
Why?
To play awesome game like
Modern combat 3
Asphalt 6.
Nova 3
I can't play it easily with touch you know?

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Damn, why do you need to open an other thread about that... You already post two times in the cm-9 thread...

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
Kiiv said:
Damn, why do you need to open an other thread about that... You already post two times in the cm-9 thread...

Sorry bro it double post instead of one sorry
Hey I wonder
You hold a grudge from me
Do I know you?..

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Not at all.

I just think that a well organized forum help a lot when comes the time to find something.
I understand that you can be excited by all this things and I don't want to hurt you, but if
you could try to keep this place clean I think it should be better for all of us. You don't
need to post 3 times the same message. If someone know the answer he'll probably
answer your question, even more if you post it only one time.
Besides, try to give explicit title to your threads if you want some help (tips : " Another thread"
is not an explicit title).

Regards.

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
Kiiv said:
Not at all.

I just think that a well organized forum help a lot when comes the time to find something.
I understand that you can be excited by all this things and I don't want to hurt you, but if
you could try to keep this place clean I think it should be better for all of us. You don't
need to post 3 times the same message. If someone know the answer he'll probably
answer your question, even more if you post it only one time.
Besides, try to give explicit title to your threads if you want some help (tips : " Another thread"
is not an explicit title).

Regards.

I'm sorry Bro....... it posted three times I don't know why?
But OK bro......
B-)