Using Square with Rockchip 3066

DRossi

Jul 9, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm new to the tablet world, but not to Android. Just got the Rockchip 3066 and I'm trying to load square for my business. Actually, Loaded fine, signed in fine, but it keeps spinning so "Square is finding your location". I've tried forcing a stop, uninstalling and reloading. The settings are both on for Google's location service and Location & Google search. WiFi is also on. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello DRossi, congratulations on your new Rockchip 3066 tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Rockchip RK3066 Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck and enjoy your tablet!

DRossi

Jul 9, 2013
Thank you Spider. I wasn't sure where to post this request.
Hello DRossi, congratulations on your new Rockchip 3066 tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Rockchip RK3066 Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck and enjoy your tablet!