V711 Dead after firmware upgrade

JPUCHEU

Nov 18, 2012
Hi, i'm trying to get to life my android tablet, thanks for reading!
I purchased my from DX, but the tablet didn't connect to gmail, facebook or playstore, and the chinese apps didn't help.
After googling, i found this forum, so i tried the upgrade.
follow all the steps, put the upgrade.zip. gaps, and root on SD card, then proceed to recovery mode.
After that, my tablet showed onda logo, and nothing more.
Again, i enter in recovery mode, but this time, the only option i could choose was reebot. The menu listed other options, but neither power or home button changed the selection.
I downloaded the V711D_A4.1.1-1101.zip from onda, and then followed the manual to restore my firmware....then the soft hangs at 75 %, and my tablet is DEAD. Black screen, but pc gets "M3 CHip" when usb plugged in.
Any help please ?
Thanks,
Juan

PD: Sorry for my bad english

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Your touch screen should be active in recovery, just press option you need, make sure you wipe/clear all before upgrade. If you are doing it by usb i have read that it only works on xp 32bit and win 7 32 bit and must be run with administrator privlages.

Last edited:

JPUCHEU

Nov 18, 2012
Your touch screen should be active in recovery, just press option you need, make sure you wipe/clear all before upgrade. If you are doing it by usb i have read that it only works on xp 32bit and win 7 32 bit and must be run with administrator privlages.

Hi diabolus, tnhanks for your answer.
The touch screen didn't function.
After a lot of triying, it's keeps black on startup.
In others forums, they recommend flashing but with a english locale windows 7 32 bit PC, so i'm in the process of changing my OS now.
Tried a lot of things, and it always stucks at 73 %
Thanks.
Juan

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hi diabolus, tnhanks for your answer.
The touch screen didn't function.
After a lot of triying, it's keeps black on startup.
In others forums, they recommend flashing but with a english locale windows 7 32 bit PC, so i'm in the process of changing my OS now.
Tried a lot of things, and it always stucks at 73 %
Thanks.
Juan

Follow this http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...l-onda-sd-card-firmware-installer-v1-0-a.html it will run as it doesnt start bios.

Let us no how you get on.