Very simple question: cheap 10" android tablet?

ananonanonym

May 16, 2012
Hi!

I have a very simple question. Does anyone know what out there is the cheapest 10" touchscreen tablet with Wi-Fi capability? I just want an to be able to surf the internet on my Wi-Fi and type on the screen - no camera needed and I don't need to store anything on it. Data capability would be nice if it was an option, but definitely not a necessity.

What tablet comes to mind new or used? I saw this on on Amazon, but a lot of the knock-off brands looks pretty sketchy: http://www.amazon.com/Tursion-Inch-Android-Honeycomb-Tablet/dp/B006BHUHU4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1337214791&sr=1-1

They have used Gen1 iPads on ebay for pretty cheap
, $257.99, so I'd like something cheaper than that.

Thanks!

MrRam

May 11, 2012
If you're using it just for web surfing, go the cheapest you can
Look at this one Zenithink C71 7 Inch Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 OS Tablet PC Skype Video Chat Supportted with Amlogic Cortex A9 Processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

If you dont care about having 4.0 , you could find a tablet around 100 that meets your needs

Edit: didn't see you wanted a 10"
Look at this one http://www.spemall.com/Eken-A90-9-7...Camera-All-Winner-A10-1-0Ghz-Processor_g.html

Last edited:

ananonanonym

May 16, 2012
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah that tablet looks pretty cool... little sketchy that the replys aren't in fantastic English.. guessing its Chinese-made. Anyone have ideas on a 10" tablet that might have some reviews on it?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah that tablet looks pretty cool... little sketchy that the replys aren't in fantastic English.. guessing its Chinese-made. Anyone have ideas on a 10" tablet that might have some reviews on it?
Hi ananonanonym, the Eken A90 9.7 inch is a Chinese made tablet PC, but it's really a good 10" tablet PC with good quality too, and you can also have a look at the Teclast A10t. Both come with high resolution IPS screen...Hope you can find what you want finally!