Viewpad 10 Dual Boot Help?

cadiunlock

May 14, 2012
Hi i'm new user with viewpad 10 and new in thiss forum,i know to read forum rules but when we lose some device software we don't have time to read forum rules,so sory about thiss.

I have viewpad 10 dual boot and thiss device not power on only in charger show blue light,thiss happen after disconnect from usb cable,how to solve thiss please i need your help because it's not my device please?

waterhead

Jan 16, 2012
Anybody can help me about thiss problem?

You don't give much information for anyone who may want to help you.

Does the BIOS screen show at boot?

If so, can you enter into the BIOS setup?

Can you boot from an external CD/DVD/USB that has a bootable operating system on it. Like a Windows or Linux installation CD/DVD?

What happened to cause the problem, did you drop it or something?

cadiunlock

May 14, 2012
You don't give much information for anyone who may want to help you.

Does the BIOS screen show at boot?

If so, can you enter into the BIOS setup?

Can you boot from an external CD/DVD/USB that has a bootable operating system on it. Like a Windows or Linux installation CD/DVD?

What happened to cause the problem, did you drop it or something?

Nothing not show,only battery light and soft light,thiss problem come from usb when i have try to transfer some photo,i have try all solution in the net but nothing,maybe it's hardware.

waterhead

Jan 16, 2012
It could be a shorted USB port. You could try putting a USB cable in the port, with nothing attached to it, then boot. Since this has two USB ports, you may need two cables.

Otherwise, you may need to open it up. It is possible the cable for the screen has come loose.