Vizio Browser?

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks, SOOO please tell us how you got it installed, since no one else is smart enough to get working. Thanks

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
We have 100 times. SIDE LOAD IT! Damn man we post links for you and all. Use google if you cant figure it out go back to a paper and pen. I mean really.

Sent from my Miui powered Evo 3D tapa tapa tapa

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You will not get sirius to work, for some reason it doesn't work on the vtab

This is most likely a developer issue. Let them know and ask them to fix it. If they get a few requests they may fix it.

JP

mburwen

Mar 1, 2012
Dolphin HD is far and away the most flexible and full-featured browser. It also takes add-ins that can do a lot of things that other browsers can't. If you are using LauncherPro, putting Dolphion Bookmarks on your home screen is a snap. I also use Opera Mobile sometimes because it loads websites faster than any other browser. It does this using compression technology, but sometimes that compression causes info to be lost. I use it when I'm in a hurry and will be looking primarily at text.

The Dolphin add-ins that I've found useful are Text sizer, Password Manager, Screen capture, PDF Viewer, Web to PDF, Switch Android and Desktop Modes, and translate to a different language. You can choose different colored skins and customize the appearance in other ways. Truly a fantastic product - free to boot!

szej3860

Nov 22, 2011
Dolphin HD is far and away the most flexible and full-featured browser. It also takes add-ins that can do a lot of things that other browsers can't. If you are using LauncherPro, putting Dolphion Bookmarks on your home screen is a snap. I also use Opera Mobile sometimes because it loads websites faster than any other browser. It does this using compression technology, but sometimes that compression causes info to be lost. I use it when I'm in a hurry and will be looking primarily at text.

The Dolphin add-ins that I've found useful are Text sizer, Password Manager, Screen capture, PDF Viewer, Web to PDF, Switch Android and Desktop Modes, and translate to a different language. You can choose different colored skins and customize the appearance in other ways. Truly a fantastic product - free to boot!

How do you get put Dolphin bookmarks on your screen with LP? I got bookmarks on my home screen but its from the stock browser.

mburwen

Mar 1, 2012
How do you get put Dolphin bookmarks on your screen with LP? I got bookmarks on my home screen but its from the stock browser.

Long press an empty place on your home screen where you want to place the bookmark. A screen will appear listing several options. Touch the option "Shortcuts". A Select Shortcut list will appear. Touch "Dolphin Bookmark." You will then see a screen containing a list of all the bookmarks that you have setup in Dolphin. Just touch the one you want and it will appear on your home screen as a labeled icon. The whole process takes just a few seconds. Some bookmarks like Amazon, Wikipedia and Craigslist show up with mini-icons superimposed on the standard bookmark icon. If you want, you can then eliminate the text.