Vizio Updates

Schnauzermom

Mar 30, 2013
Contacted Vizio Support--- asked if were going to be anymore updates since been a while since last one. Reply back was: Thank you for contacting VIZIO PC support, I can definitely assist you with your inquiry.

We haven't announced information regarding future updates to the tablet or what features will be included, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

IndyOne

Mar 12, 2012
Contacted Vizio Support--- asked if were going to be anymore updates since been a while since last one. Reply back was: Thank you for contacting VIZIO PC support, I can definitely assist you with your inquiry.

We haven't announced information regarding future updates to the tablet or what features will be included, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The reply I received when I contacted Vizio today was "At this time there is no plan to update past Honeycomb". I told the rep I believed Vizio should either provide timely updates to their products or allow the end user to do that themselves.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Eh, I'm fine with Honeycomb, now that I've found a decent launcher. What I'd like is up-to-date hardware in a 10" form factor.

Jim

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I like the form factor. There are lots of 10" options but not many in this size and shape. An update to at least ICS would be really nice though.