Want some Jelly Beans?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
AndroidJellybean.jpg

Since Google spilled the beans on Android 4.1 (code name Jelly Bean) everyone is asking:

WILL I GET JELLY BEAN ON MY DEVICE?

For the most part, if you have a newer tablet that was first released this year, you have a pretty good shot of getting JB. Plus, non-4G LTE Xoom's are included as well.

Hit up this link to see the outlook of your favorite tablet to get some sweet beans on it:

Ultimate Android 4.1 Update List: Which Tablets Will Get Jelly Bean?

Thanks for sending this in Muzz

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Far too many possibly and probably in there for me but it does seem like likely guesses, but still guesses.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Yeah, that is why I did not post in the News section.

It is like playing darts in the basement at midnight during a power outage at this point....

Will keep this updated as we learn more info about it.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Yeah, that is why I did not post in the News section.

It is like playing darts in the basement at midnight during a power outage at this point....

Will keep this updated as we learn more info about it.

If I may borrow and add to part of this.

It is like playing darts in the basement at midnight during a power outage with the dart board on the breaker pannel and the cover off at this point....

Trying to guess at this is like weather people trying to predict the weather, it just dont work, their right about half the time. You could play the stock market and do better.

Last edited:

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Well, when my Zenithink Zt-282 came out, it appeared to have come with Android 4.03 f installed rom the beginning. I don't know if we'll be able to get 5.0, but am pretty sure that we will get Jelly Bean.

After I got through writing this I found out that Motorola is in the process of releasing Jelly Bean to the XOOM. I'll check this out with my friend who has a XOOM and see if I can give you a side by side comparison with my ZT-282. Check back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
I got a chance to look at my friend's XOOM today. The upgrade to Jelly Bean doesn't seem to be available yet. At least I wasn't able to find it. Interestingly, there are a number of people posting to Youtube regarding this. I'm assuming that as they started releasing it that they either have a problem getting it out to the servers or that there was a problem with the firmware itself.

Anyway, I will say this, my Zenidroid single core processor appears to be running just about as fast as the dual core XOOM.