Warning!! Jexaa ltd doesn't give any support to its customers

kasko

Jul 29, 2011
I want share with you my bad experience with Jexaa ltd. I buyed a jexaa tablet (Jexta b 10'' freescale) 1 month ago. After few days the tablet broke. I tried to contact Jexaa via Chat and email for weeks but without answares. I sent the tablet to Jexaa for repair, but they doesn't answare to my mails. Now I don't know what to do.
Warning to buy from Jexaa.

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
Hi there, could you tell me your order number and the tracking details of the item you returned please?

I am sorry you feel we do not offer good customer service, my name is Ben - I assure you if you provide me with these details here or via [email protected] I will personally make sure your issue gets sorted.

We do our very best to ensure all customers receive a quality experience when shopping with us.

Best Regards

Ben

kasko

Jul 29, 2011
Thank you. I provided you all details via emails.
I hope that you can help me.

Giorgio
Hi there, could you tell me your order number and the tracking details of the item you returned please?

I am sorry you feel we do not offer good customer service, my name is Ben - I assure you if you provide me with these details here or via [email protected] I will personally make sure your issue gets sorted.

We do our very best to ensure all customers receive a quality experience when shopping with us.

Best Regards

Ben