Wassup?

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
Hey! Just purchased superpad and eagerly awaiting its arrival. This will be my first tablet and I hope to be able to play apps such as ABirds and do art on it as well. Must admit im very nervous because after I ordered I read an abundance of reviews that are drastic in contrast. The one i will get Should have 2.1, 256 and I bought the full 32gigs of expansion. Was curious to know if you need 512k to attempt to upgrade to 2.2? Also want to know if I will be able to out of the box, get on the Droid Marketplace? I gather that I will need a task killer and upgrade the browser to skyfire for easier navigation. I have my fingers and toes crossed that I am shipped a good example. If this goes well I will eventually wait till the generic tabs start running 3.0 and get the ram escalated. I have a zune with 120 gigs, and an hd flip camera. I game on xbox live and hope to join the brigades of people running social apps. Can you truly video chat with these devices? I am using a dell inspiron 1405 to learn editing and hopefully link with the pad. Here comes the mailman!

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
I was nervous to say the least but to my surprise the superpad turned out to be flawless: I inserted two 16 gig sd cards with no problem..changed the locale settings with no issues...downloaded several apps from amazon with no problem..re-calibrated the touch screen with no problem and i must say it works great...there is an online help icon to ask questions to the manufacturer that includes several threads you can read about previously asked questions..GPS worked, have to get maps from google..still shows im in China. The hd playback is in 720..the camera does not support video chat..it isnt supposed to according to manufacturer.. it is got this unit from closeout masters..they are fulfilled by amazon. all in all the unit cost 205.00usd with shipping. It is a superpad the manual says it is a sawee pad..build number ERE 27..Kernel version 2.6.32.9, Firmware version 2.1-update 1 v2.0#3048..plays angry birds rio with no problem..going to get a task killer..sucks having to do it from the task manager manually all the time. Sorry for grammar etc...8 hours of looking at that screen burned me out!!!