websites wont load

dunnetoson

Jun 6, 2012
Hello, im a bit stuck and hope you can help.....
My MID 2.3 wont allow some web pages to load. Just as they are about to load completly, im sent back to my home screen. Its like they are almost there, but at the last second they just cancel themselves. This has only been happening for the last day or two, but i cant access any of the web sites i want to!
Hope you can help
Rhona

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Rhona

Are you saying you can no longer access ANY sites? If so I have a few suggestions. The most likely culprit could be your router and the easiest first thing to try would be to power it down for 30 seconds then after it comes back up again, try restarting your MID.

(You could confirm the problem is the router if you tried to use your MID at a public hotspot.)

If that doesn't do the job, go to settings and select the connection with a long press and tell it to forget it. Then try connecting again.

dunnetoson

Jun 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply. I can access some sites but there are many that chuck me out before the page fully loads. For example.... I was able to open my gmail account and go through my inbox, but when i clicked on the link to bring me to your reply, the page almost loaded, most of the info was on the screen then it just closed and sent me back to my home page. Im on my PC now! I followed your advice and powered off the Router and MID for a few mins and re loading, but that doesnt seem to have fixed it.

I have also tried forgetting the connection, but no joy....

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The problem could be the browser. Try an alternative browser like Dolphin HD to see if you're experiencing the same problem.