Welcome to the Pantech Android Tablet Forum

Egmont

Dec 28, 2010
I just got one, still looking for acc, like case, screen protection and so on.
I am replacing my Samsung Tab, I like this one better due to size and weight, not to mention speed and display

Nellek

Feb 16, 2012
Just picked one up the other day when we went to upgrade the wifes phone. I'm new to Tablets (and smartphones, still have a flip phone) and this is my first one. Havn't had much "play" time with it, however from the little time I have delt with it, seems pretty cool. Im sure Ill have lots of question, however Im sure ill find most of my answers here.

jliden

Mar 2, 2012
Am still exploring this tablet. If I am on my home wireless network is there a way to access the network printer?

ptecElement

Jun 17, 2012
I am new to this forum but have had my element tablet since they were first released in January of this year..i do love it and find it can ddo everything my iPhone can do and then some ddue to the fact that the Android system allows flash whereas apple does not..it is the reason ii chose this tablet over the ipad for that very reason..

That said I am very interested in rooting my device but thus far have been unable to find anyone who can advise if this is even possible on my elelment and if so what iis the exact procedure to do so.. lastly is it in my best interest to root my device or is there a draw back to having my device rooted? ..i am interested for multiple reasons including the limited apps that i a currently available to due to my ttablet being NOT ROOTED. As well as not able to block ads because my device is not rooted..

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated..

P. S. Please forgive the massive amount of typos all tablets touch keyboards seem to suck and thats across the board regardless of what manufacturer ..this oneis mostly doubling of letters and/or missing letters that seem to be the the most common typos..

HankV

Aug 4, 2012
ptecElement said:
I am new to this forum but have had my element tablet since they were first released in January of this year..i do love it and find it can ddo everything my iPhone can do and then some ddue to the fact that the Android system allows flash whereas apple does not..it is the reason ii chose this tablet over the ipad for that very reason..

That said I am very interested in rooting my device but thus far have been unable to find anyone who can advise if this is even possible on my elelment and if so what iis the exact procedure to do so.. lastly is it in my best interest to root my device or is there a draw back to having my device rooted? ..i am interested for multiple reasons including the limited apps that i a currently available to due to my ttablet being NOT ROOTED. As well as not able to block ads because my device is not rooted..

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated..

P. S. Please forgive the massive amount of typos all tablets touch keyboards seem to suck and thats across the board regardless of what manufacturer ..this oneis mostly doubling of letters and/or missing letters that seem to be the the most common typos..

Umm I am not sure what you are asking here. The element is already rooted. You can side load and do everything you can on a rooted droid tablet.

vi_elegance

Jan 20, 2013
Have a Pantech Element for bout 4 weeks.... screen seems to have a white wash over it. What can this be?
Have a Pantech Element for bout 4 weeks. After the battery dying yesterday I put it to charge this afternoon, but noticed that it would't turn back on. After some research I used the volume buttons to get it back on, but now the screen seems to have a white wash over it. You can barely see what's on the screen. What can this be?